- Guarantee: 68 hours/28 days (74 hours/month) – both line and reserve
- A-Plan: 2%
- B-Plan: 8%
- 401K match: up to $500/yr
- International override: $10/hr captain, $8/hr FO/RFO
- Ultra long range (scheduled block > 16 hours) premium: $24/hr captain, $17/hr FO/RFO
News (updated Jan 17, 2018)
- Ordered 20 ATR 72-600s plus 20 options in 2017
- Will spend more than $3.2 billion on wage increases, bonuses, pension funding and capital investment due to US tax overhaul
- Largest airline under CRAF
- Annual revenues: >$60 billion
- B-777: 33 (24 more on order)
- MD11: 57
- MD10: 39
- B-767-300ER: 53
- A-300: 68 (3 more on order)
- A-310: 5
- B-757-200: 119
- [Contract feeder aircraft not included]
Hiring – YES – updated Feb 14, 2018
Hiring approx. 430 pilots in 2018.
About two classes per month. Most new-hires to MEM fleets.
New Hires: What to expect
Most new-hires to MEM fleets. Last four of your SSN determines your aircraft bidding order. Basic indoc is 2 weeks long.
Flying the Line
Jumpseating – CASS approved
Casual attire allowed to offline jumpseaters as well: jeans, tennis shoes, polo shirts are permitted. No t-shirts or flip flops, however.